One of the advantages of cloud is that service price is calculated only by used resources. If the instance is off, user does not pay for CPU and RAM. Unlike other cloud providers, we calculate costs per minute that is more accurate compared to the per hour rounding payment.
GCloud price unit is Token.
1 Token costs 1.02 USD equivalent in GEL with exchange rate of the Nation Bank of Georgia. The minimal amount of Tokens you can purchase with a single transaction is: 20.
Pricing in GCloud consists of the following components:
- 1 CPU Core (GHz range: 2.4-2.8) – 0.00013333 Token/Minute, 0.008 Token/Hour
- 1 GB RAM (Speed in MT/s: 2666) – 0.00005833 Token/Minute, 0.0035 Token/Hour
- 1 GB Disk – 0.000002 Token/Minute, 0.00012 Token/Hour
- 1 GB Disk Backup – 0.00000116 Token/Minute, 0.00006944 Token/Hour
- 1 GB Disk Snapshot – 0.00000116 Token/Minute, 0.00006944 Token/Hour
- 1 GB Object storage – 0.000002 Token/Minute, 0.00012 Token/Hour
- Load balancer: ( SA - Stand Alone, HA - High Availablility)
- SMALL_SA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.012 Token/Hour
- MEDIUM_SA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.03 Token/Hour
- LARGE_SA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.06 Token/Hour
- SMALL_HA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.014 Token/Hour
- MEDIUM_HA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.04 Token/Hour
- LARGE_HA_LB_PRICE_PER_HOUR = 0.08 Token/Hour
- 1 Static IP – 0.0014 Token/Hour
- DNS - free
Advantages in pricing:
- Per minute cost calculation
- Users don’t pay for traffic cost
Price calculator: https://my.gcloud.ge/